Hydration is great, but so is ballistic armor. Now you can have both with the ArmorBak™. Lightweight and simple to use, this pack is specifically to attach to the back of the IOTV, MTV or any other vest that offers a MOLLE/PAL back panel.
- The CamelBak Direct Armor Attachment System (D.A.A.S.™) allows pack to be attached directly to IOTV or MTV without interfering with the rapid removal mechanism
- Simple side release buckles for quick attachment and removal from vest
- The Quick Attach pressure strap increases stability and makes on-the-move hydration, rinsing glasses and goggles easier
- Low-profile 100 oz reservoir for reduced profile in tight areas and riding in vehicles
- HYDRATION CAPACITY: 3L/100 fl oz
- HYDRATION TYPE: Mil Spec Antidote Short
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
- QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: Yes
- GEAR CAPACITY: N/A
- PACK WEIGHT: 0.45 kg/1 lb
- DIMENSIONS: 41 x 25 x 8 cm/16 x 10 x 3 in
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)