The Broco CF-3 (Crow's Foot) Hydraulic Spreader assists in opening all types inward and outward opening doors and is ideal for distorting/destroying security gates and window bars. Machined from hardened billet steel, the CF-3 has unbelievable strength and maximum reliability making it tougher than forged alternatives. The unique 90 degree hose swivel enables it to be easily utilized in all positions.
The CF-3's fast opening spreader ram has 5 inches of travel and delivers up to 5 tons of hydraulic power. It features a lightweight aluminum hydraulic pump body, and two sets of hose quick disconnects make for easier carrying and more compact storage.
- Constructed from high strength steel
- Rotating swivel prevents hose binding
- Coupler at spreader assembly prevents hose kinking
- Couplers on both pump and spreader make for easier carrying and storage
- 10' long hose for extra reach standoff
- Uses standard lightweight hydraulic fluid
- Uses common size/type no-spill connectors
- Replacement claw parts available for increased tool life
- User serviceable
The Broco CF-3 Hydraulic Spreader Entry Tool Set includes: spreader assembly with 5 ton ram, hose swivel and quick connect, 10' hose with quick connects both ends, and lightweight manual pump with quick connect.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Hydraulic Power Tools