3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear 600 Tactical Series takes 3M’s leading edge technologies and apply them to safety eye protection. 3M advancements in high performance protective eyewear, re-evaluates traditional concepts of form, fit, and function – leading to a comfortable, high performance spectacle for tactical operations.
Tested to the Military Vo High Velocity Impact standard of MIL-PRF 32432(GL) (not listed on QML/QPL), the design features the proprietary 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology – a scientific advancement that helps diffuse pressure over the ear and enhances temple comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse team.
The Science Behind 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology: When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. With 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology, the anti-fog coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times. The anti-fogging properties are based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Eyewear Range: Premium
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Stye/Type: Half-frame
- Lens Coating: Anti-scratch & Anti-fog
- Lens Colors: Clear, Gray, Amber
- Lens Marking: Z87.1+
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Recommended Industry: Law Enforcement
- Size: Unisex
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Temple Color: Black
- Temple Style: SecureFit
- UV Protection: 99.9%
- Self-adjusting spectacle with no moving part
- Naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized secure fit
- Helps remains securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side – reducing the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement
- Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating remains effective for multiple 60 second cycles when tested according to EN 166/168
- The coating is bonded to the lens, allowing it to last for at least 25 washings with water
- Three Lens Tint Options (Clear, Grey, Amber) for use in a range of lighting conditions