Beretta ARX100 SBR w/10" Barrel
- Please Allow 30+ Days Delivery For NFA Transfers. Your card will be charged when order is received. There will be a 50% restocking fee if you cancel your order.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY - Please Allow Up To 90 Days Delivery Once You Order Is Received.
The ARX100 was engineered with one purpose in mind: to be today’s best tactical semiauto rifle. It takes the concept of a modular rifle to futuristic levels, while maintaining an absolutely simple operation that make it ultra-reliable. With ambidextrous controls, easily-replaceable barrel and virtually endless possibilities for customization and accessorization, the ARX100 is adaptable to any firing scenario and is perfect for today’s most demanding tactical shooter.
This rifle was designed to be completely ambidextrous, and all the critical controls on it may be operated right- or left-handed. These include the 2-position safety, the magazine release, the bolt release and charging handle and the case-ejection selector, which determines whether spent brass is ejected to the right or left. The flip-up backup sights that come standard on the ARX100 are also versatile, offering an easily-adjustable diopter system ranged from 100 to 800 yards. The barrel is also easily replaceable in seconds, making is possible to use different lengths and calibers without any tools required. Lastly, the folding stock is adjustable for length of pull at the touch of a button, using a simple and rugged telescopic construction.
The possibilities for accessorization on the ARX100 are limited only by the user’s imagination. It comes out of the box with a full-length Picatinny rail on top, which is perfect for attaching a variety of optics and other sighting systems. It also has Picatinny rails on both sides of and under the fore-end, which offer countless possibilities for easily adding lighting systems and other tactical devices.
- Action Type: Short-stroke gas-piston-operated, semi-automatic
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity:30 rounds
- Upper Receiver: Matte-black polymer with integral buttstock and fore-end
- Lower Receiver: Matte-black polymer with integral pistol grip
- Barrel: 10 inches; cold-hammer-forged steel
- Rifling: 4 grooves; 1:7-inch RH twist
- Sights: Polymer folding; rotating rear aperture with five settings, windage- and elevation-adjustable front post
- Trigger Pull Weight: 5 pounds, 7 ounces
- Stock: Side-folding, four-position collapsible
- Length: 27 to 31 inches with stock deployed; 20 inches with stock folded
- Weight: 6 pounds, 13 ounces
- Accessories: One, 30-round magazine, manual
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Ordered a couple of Beretta ARX100 SBRs on 16 May and dealer received both on 1 June without issue. Product delivered was as advertised. Could not pass them up at this price ($899) . Shipping notification would have been nice.