ALL NFA RULES APPLY - Please Allow Up To 90 Days Delivery Once You Order Is Received.
The ARX100 was engineered with one purpose in mind: to be today’s best tactical semiauto rifle. It takes the concept of a modular rifle to futuristic levels, while maintaining an absolutely simple operation that make it ultra-reliable. With ambidextrous controls, easily-replaceable barrel and virtually endless possibilities for customization and accessorization, the ARX100 is adaptable to any firing scenario and is perfect for today’s most demanding tactical shooter.
This rifle was designed to be completely ambidextrous, and all the critical controls on it may be operated right- or left-handed. These include the 2-position safety, the magazine release, the bolt release and charging handle and the case-ejection selector, which determines whether spent brass is ejected to the right or left. The flip-up backup sights that come standard on the ARX100 are also versatile, offering an easily-adjustable diopter system ranged from 100 to 800 yards. The barrel is also easily replaceable in seconds, making is possible to use different lengths and calibers without any tools required. Lastly, the folding stock is adjustable for length of pull at the touch of a button, using a simple and rugged telescopic construction.
The possibilities for accessorization on the ARX100 are limited only by the user’s imagination. It comes out of the box with a full-length Picatinny rail on top, which is perfect for attaching a variety of optics and other sighting systems. It also has Picatinny rails on both sides of and under the fore-end, which offer countless possibilities for easily adding lighting systems and other tactical devices.
- Action Type: Short-stroke gas-piston-operated, semi-automatic
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity:30 rounds
- Upper Receiver: Matte-black polymer with integral buttstock and fore-end
- Lower Receiver: Matte-black polymer with integral pistol grip
- Barrel: 10 inches; cold-hammer-forged steel
- Rifling: 4 grooves; 1:7-inch RH twist
- Sights: Polymer folding; rotating rear aperture with five settings, windage- and elevation-adjustable front post
- Trigger Pull Weight: 5 pounds, 7 ounces
- Stock: Side-folding, four-position collapsible
- Length: 27 to 31 inches with stock deployed; 20 inches with stock folded
- Weight: 6 pounds, 13 ounces
- Accessories: One, 30-round magazine, manual
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Add all products & quantities you are interested in purchasing to your cart.
- Go to the CHECKOUT PAGE.
- On the bottom of the checkout page click the REQUEST QUOTE BUTTON.
- Fill-out the form & click the SUBMIT BUTTON.
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
For those wanting to use PayPal on restricted items, you can purchase Botach Bucks using PayPal first, then complete your order using Botach Bucks. Click here to buy Botach BucksPlease note: If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.