The BATTLE STEEL carbine railed forend is a high-quality 2-piece Picatinny forend for the AR/M4-type carbines that replaces the weapon's stock forend allowing the user to mount a variety of accessories.
Machined to military specification hard-anodized aluminum, they're stronger, dissipate heat much better and provide rock-solid weapon fit. These precision rails enable consistent "repeat zero" of any accurately dimensioned devices attached to them. The 5 QD (quick detach) anti-rotate swivel ports that are located 2 per side, front and rear and 1 at the bottom front, prevent 360 degree rotation of the sling, for non-binding and twisting.
- DROP-IN, 2 piece design, mounts just like factory hand guards.
- No gunsmithing required
- 4 Sided 1913 Picatinny Rail System.
- 5 QD (Quick Detach) Anti-Rotate Swivel Ports
- Top Rail Is In Line With Flat-Top Of Weapon Receiver
- Very Secure, No Movement
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% US Made
- Lightweight Only 8ox
- 6061/T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Type 2 Class III Hard coat Anodized
- CNC Machined For Solid Bar-Stock
Made In USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)