- Ballistic Panels: , HARD ARMOR Constructed from special lightweight Polyethylene materials, tested in accordance with level IIIA Standard 0101.06. Fully Sealed Polyurea Coated - Corrosion Protection, Structural enhancement, Waterproof, Abrasion Resistance, Decoration
- Shape: 10x12"Curved or 10x14" Flat/Square
- STAB RESISTANCE: Tested in accordance with the requirements of NIJ0115.00, stab resistance of personal body armor.
- Thickness: 6.5mm
- Weight: 10x12" only 1 Pound - 10x14", Only 1.2 Pounds
- 5 year warranty.
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials.
Thin, light, inexpensive. Better than a soft panel for backpacks and bags.
Very Light and great value. This is my second set that I have purchased from Botach. If you use an outer vest and want a hard plate to absorb more of the shock trauma from pistol rounds, this is the plate for you. Keep in mind this plate is not rated for high velocity rifle rounds (i.e. .223, 7.62 or .308). So maybe look for another option for running an active shooter vest insert.
light weight and great value.
Item just as described,great price..
Lightweight and useful as a civilian emergency device. Good construction quality.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)