The Battle Steel GUN-JAW Polymer is 100% MADE IN USA from RYTON the strongest Polyphenylene on the market and is unlike any other gun platform.
Self centering mechanism and first of its kind. Build in recoil lugs, grabs a rail based guns 180 degrees. The Battle Steel Gun-Jaw come with six polyurethane rail covers to accommodate all types of firearms.
- Body: Ryton Polyphenylene
- Knob: CNC machined from a solid block of 7075 aircraft grad aluminum, TYPE 3 class 2 MIL-A-8625/AMS-A-8625 Hard Anodized.
- Build-In Picatinny style recoil lugs on walls and base.
- Comes with two sets of three (3) polyurethane pads for firearms with or without rails.
- Self centering mechanism, weight centering
- SCREW: Stainless Steel PH17-4 heat treated to condition H1150
- Custom steal Kinserts on all threaded holes.
- Weight:13 oz
- Maximum Open: 3.0"
- Minimum Open: 2.0"
- Wall Height: 2.5"
- Two 3/8-16 thread attachments.
- 100% MADE IN USA
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
The KZ Precision Ball Head allows for adjustment based on shooter preference. From the ability to transition from target to target easily to full lock down for maximum stability and hold on target capability. The KZ Precision Ball Head can be preset to the exact tension required and then used time after time without having to make any adjustments. With the Picatinny / 1913 compatible Quick lock Cam mount, a weapon can be attached or detached in seconds. No compromise in quality of workmanship and materials. All components are 100% USA made.
- System weight (Gun-Jaw Polymer & KZ Precision Ball Haed): 2.20 lbs
- Load capacity 100 lbs+
- Withstands the recoil of a 50 BMG
- Compact: 5.5" High / 2.25" Diameter
- Lightweight: Under 2 lbs
- Spring loaded, Quick On / Off locking 1913 mount
- Mounts to any 3/8 x 16 base.
- Ribbed body for no slip grip
- Quick tension adjust or lock-down
- Set screws to fix ball-stem to a desired tension.
- 360 rotation / 30 degree tilt
- 100% MADE IN USA
Made In USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)