Lightweight and versatile, the Battle Steel Dual Rail Front Sight Accessory Mount gives the user a mounting solution designed to accommodate dual flashlight or light and laser setups, and many other combinations. Mounts to the AR15/M16 front sight "A-FRAME" front sight assembly, positioning your accessories at eleven adn one o'clock. There are the optimal positions for light or lasers, preferred by tactical shooters.
- Lightweight and versatile.
- Dual QD (quick detach) capabilities
- Designed to accommodate flashlight set ups and/or light and laser combinations.
- Mounts to the factory “A" frame front sight, and is held in place by counter pressure steel socket head cap screws.
- Both rails are 2 1/8-inches long and are manufactured to meet MIL-STD-1913.
- Rail gives the operator room to mount a light or laser in the 1 and 11 o'clock positions.
- All edges are rounded and softened to protect the shooter.
- Material: 6061T-6 solid aluminum alloy.
- Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)