Atlas 5H Series BT35-LW17 Bipods w/ Picatinny Rail Mount Interface
- Atlas Bipods
- 0.90 LBS
Since B&T Industries introduced the Atlas Bipod in 2006, the shooting community found a usefulness in its patented, novel features. We began receiving requests for a "bigger," "heavier," "stouter" bipod with the same features.
The BT35-LW17 5-H Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM 4103LA74 5-H Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- LW17: Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Spike and Ski, feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles
- Height Range: 5.5 – 10.5" approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 27.58 ounces
- Footprint: 14.5 – 19.5"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
Picatinny Rail Mount