The ARC AN245 & ARC AN275 Tactical Neck Loop with Air PTT enables users to receive and transmit communications on radio with 3M PELTOR TEP-200 or LEP-200 Earplug (sold seperately). It comes with a submersible coin sized wireless PTT device called Air PTT. The replaceable battery of the Air PTT is guaranteed to last 250,000+ presses which equals to one year heavy use. The Air PTT is FCC certified and uses ARC developed proprietary encrypted protocol to ensure the reliability and security.
AN245 Tactical Neck Loop with Air PTT
Works with Motorola XTS 1500/2500/3000/3500/5000 Series, HT1000, JT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX8000/9000 Series Portable Radios
AN275 Tactical Neck Loop with Air PTT
Works with Motorola APX 900/1000/3000/4000/6000/7000/8000 Series, SRX 2200, and XPR 6000/7000 Series Portable Radios
- Knowles MEMS Microphone
- TRIO PTT Design
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Cable
- FCC Certified Air PTT (Wireless)
- 250,000+ Presess Battery Life (Air PTT)
- Replaceable Battery (Air PTT)
- Proprietary Encrypted Protocol (Air PTT)
- Air PTT FCC Compliance Yes, Part 15 (FCC ID: RYYEYSHCN)
- Battery Life 250,000+ Presses (1 Year Guaranteed)
- Compatible 3M Peltor Products 3M PELTOR TEP-200, LEP-200 EARPLUG
- Compatible Radios: (AN245) MOTOROLA XTS 1500/2500/3000/3500/5000 Series, HT1000, JT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX8000/9000 Series or (AN275) MOTOROLA APX 900/1000/3000/4000/6000/7000/8000 Series, SRX 2200, XPR 6000/7000 Series
- Microphone Type Knowles MEMS Microphone
- Operating Temp -20 °C to +70°C
- Power Source Radio Battery, Lithium Coin (Air PTT, If Equipped)
- Storage Temp -40 °C to +70 °C
3M PELTOR TEP-200 Tactical Earplug
The 3M PELTOR Tactical Earplug helps protect your hearing, and can help improve situational awareness and communications in challenging environments. Integrated with state-of-the-art level dependent technology, the TEP-200 helps provide hearing protection in noise and situational awareness in quiet environments.
3M PELTOR level dependent technology helps provide hearing protection in noise and improves communication in quiet. Protecting hearing and improving situational awareness may help increase personal safety and may improve productivity. Ear pieces also include a small antenna to allow audio signals to be received wirelessly from ARC AN275 or AN245 tactical neck loop.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)