American Defense Trijicon RMR Mini Mount
- American Defense
- 1.00 LBS
The AD-RMR Mini is a low mount designed for Trijicon RMR to fit a Picatinny rail mount system. With the QD attachment, this mount provides the freedom to change over for the next mission.
The AD-RMR-CO Mini mount was designed to mount the Trijicon RMR to a Picatinny rail and provide an absolute co-witness iron sight picture when used with standard A2 height sights or Gen2 Magpul MBUS.
The AD-RMR-MID Mini mount was designed to mount the Trijicon RMR to a Picatinny rail and provide an absolute co-witness iron sight picture when used in conjunction with Troy MICRO Battlesights.
American Defense’s proprietary QD Autolock System
One of the only locking quick disconnect solutions that is fully adjustable to a variety of rail tolerances. New for 2019, ADM has updated this system completely to full titanium components to reduce weight and increase strength.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with fingers, flat head screwdriver, or brass casing.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or rear.
- Provides superior clamping surface compared to competitors to ensure maximum rail engagement.
QD Autolock Operation
Operating the ADM QD system is easy and allows for proper fit for all Picatinny rail tolerances.
- Press lock inward to unlock the lever.
- Open lever by rotating outward.
- Press the entire lever body towards the base to expose the adjustable nut.
- Turn the nut clockwise for tighter fit and counterclockwise for a looser fit to rail.
- Place mount on the rail and check the tension to close.The correct amount of tension is the maximum amount you apply with one hand to move the lever to a closed position. How much tension is personal preference.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)