AirBoss Defense ALO Moulded Overboots NEW, OLD STOCK
- AirBoss Defense
- 3.00 LBS
The best-in-class AirBoss CBRN overboot is made with injection-moulded bromobutyl, an easy-to-decontaminate material that offers superior protection against CBRN threats. Seamless, ambidextrous, and fast to don and doff, it integrates readily with CBRN suits to provide the ultimate in personal protection.
After years of research and development, the Moulded AirBoss Lightweight Overboot (MALO) is the most advanced CBRN protective footwear available.
Comfortable & Convenient
Lightweight and ambidextrous, the MALO fits a broad range of sizes. It’s integrated closure system makes this overboot quick and easy to don and doff over primary footwear.
Easy to Wash & Decontaminate
The MALO provides 24-hour protection against CW agents and a variety of TIC threats. It can be decontaminated easily in the field. The self-cleaning, anti-static sole washes up quickly.
Available in five sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Proven High Performance:
- Chemical and Biological: 24-hours of continuous protection against CW agents based on stringent military test methods; impermeable to all biological agents
- Toxic Industrial Chemical: Excellent protection against a wide range of TICs(list available upon request).
Ruggedly Tough & Durable:
- Operational Range: -45°C to 70°C (-49°F to 158°F)
- Storage: -50°C to 60°C (-58°F to 140°F)
- Shelf Life: 15 years in original package if properly stored
- Weight: 1.19kg (2.62 lbs) per pair (size L)
- Packaging: Low-profile vacuum package (1950 cm3, size L)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)