The K5 Plate Carrier is, we believe, the most comfortable Plate Carrier on the market. Lightweight, durable and combat-proven by SOF around the world, the K5 doesn't skimp on shoulder or under-plate padding like many plate carriers so it remains comfortable during prolonged use. We know missions or training exercises are rarely "fast and dirty" and so comfort during entire days and nights in your plate carrier is critical.
The K5 comes with the Agilite Stretch cummerbund as standard which allows your vest to be pulled in nice and tight so it doesn't bounce when you run, but the stretch element gives you that inch or so that you need when dropping to your knee so the carrier doesn't squash your torso.
The K5 design is unique in that the shoulder straps create a propitiatory "V" shape to center mass which spreads weight over maximum surface area and relieves pressure points.
The K5 has a number of subtle yet critical features that make it better than other carriers including the ability to attach the AMAP II or AMAP 30 Assault packs directly to it in seconds. No threading MOLLE, no hassle.
- LE version identical to regular K5 except for larger laser-cut Velcro loop panels front and back for attaching LE Agency panels
- Agilite K Series™ compatible
- Includes stretch cummerbund
- Fusion foam shoulder padding for comfort during prolonged use
- Proprietary "V" design spreads weight over maximum surface from shoulders to center mass area to avoid pressure points.
- Rear drag handle
- Front and rear laser cut hook and loop panels
- Skeletal shoulders for comms and hydration tubes
- Front zip admin pocket
- 1000D Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
- Mil Spec polymer buckles and hardware
- Laser cut Velcro MOLLE overlay panels
- Fits SAPI/ESAPI plates up to 1” thick
- For 10"X12" choose plate size Large
- Made in Israel
- Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg) Including Stretch Cummerbund
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)