Adidas GSG-9.2 Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
Zero in on a tactical style advantage with this tough all-season boot. Made to serve and protect, it's the same authoritative footwear worn by SWAT teams and special forces groups. Built with a full grain leather upper for comfort.
- Fulfills oil and gasoline resistant Norm DIN EN ISO 20345, 20346, 20347 and anti-static Norm DIN EN 344-1, 4.3.4
- CLIMAPROOF® upper with seam-sealed membrane for water-resistance and breathability
- 3-Stripes saddle construction of abrasion-resistant adiTUFF™ material for superior midfoot support and protection
- High abrasion-resistant wrap insert in arch area for safer and extremely effective braking control during 'Fast Roping' assaults, RopeAssaultProtection (RAP)
- adiPRENE® heel insert for comfort and shock absorption
- Engineered, tactical outsole featuring TRAXION™ outsole lugs for ultimate grip
- High 8.25” inch perforated collar for maximum support & breathability
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
But not crip to put the boots on!
These boots are absolutely wonderful!! They were bought for my husband who is in law enforcement (29 years) and he's very pleased!! I'd recommend these to everyone! !
Great pair of boots at a great price. I received what I wanted and I'm very satisfied with the product and the purchase. Armando-Miami
They felt broken in when I put them on and were very comfortable when I was standing on a long containment.
I love them
Overall, it is good boots, but I am really used to the speed lacing of my Marine Corps boots. Laces on Adidas are soft and not quickly to pass through the boot eyelets
Very comfortable. They run a little small and warm.
I've only had them on a couple of times and they seem to run a little narrow. Otherwise, seems good quality.