src="https://cdn7.bigcommerce.com/s-9j9zreeu/product_images/uploaded_images/botach-freesockspromobanner-032718.jpg" alt="botach-freesockspromobanner-032718.jpg" width="100%" />
Take on alpine terrain and push your endurance in these men's trail running shoes. Featuring responsive boost™ cushioning for endless energy return, along with a lightweight upper, these shoes keep you flying fast over technical trails. Inspired by the "Trail King" Continental mountain bike tyre, the Continental™ Rubber outsole hugs the trail with a smooth transition even in wet conditions.
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Textile and mesh upper with abrasion-resistant welding for added protection and durability
- EVA tongue for optimal comfort
- Breathable sandwich mesh lining
- Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)