Go light. Go fast. Stay dry. Move swiftly across alpine terrain in these mid-cut trail shoes for men. A durable upper with speed lacing supports your feet on uneven ground, while a Continental™ Rubber outsole sticks to wet and dry terrain. A breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry every step of the way.
- Ripstop mesh upper for breathability and light weight
- TPU overlays for durability and added support
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable performance
- Combi-lacing construction for a snug fit and more secure closure; Lace Bungee stows laces to help avoid tangling; Hook eyelets
- Molded TPU toe cap for protection
- Traxion outsole for optimal grip in all directions; Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
- Weight: 14.6 ounces (per shoe in size 9)
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: CM7500
- Product color: Core Black / Core Black / Core Black
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)