ACR MS-2000 (M2) Military LED Strobe Marker Lights
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. Since the introduction of the original MS-2000, it has become the main Combat Search and Rescue (C-SAR) light carried by elite military forces around the world.
Like our highly regarded, reliable SDU-5E and MS-2000(M), the MS-2000(M2) is designed to meet or exceed military specifications, including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176, and it has many improved life saving features to meet multiple mission capability.
- Meets the most up-to-date requirements of the military and fit virtually any application
- New braided steel retainer keeps battery cover attached
- Silicone conformal coating on electronic components protect against moisture
- Directional blue filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire
- Operates on 2 standard alkaline AA batteries (use lithium batteries for extreme cold environments or long term storage)
- Attached infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing with felt liner to prevent overt light leakage
- State of the art LED technology
- Raised polarity indicators allow correct battery placement even
- New vibration feature alerts you of activation and mode changes covertly when using the IR shield when visibility is low or dark
- Exceeds SOLAS standard