The Accu-Tac SR-5 G2 Bipod was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. It is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. Its wide stance and ratcheted leg extension gives you the adjustability needed for precision aim and repeatability. You will feel the stability and security of your rifle as never felt before. The SR-5 G2 has the ability to cant which can be locked with its new throw lever.
Our quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever. The retracted leg height of 6 inches extends to a full open position of 10 inches with 3 other positions in-between.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc.
- Materials: 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hard ware
- Min. Height (Legs at 45°): 6.25” / 158.75 mm
- Min. Height (Legs at 90°): 8.0” /203 mm
- Max. Height (Legs at 90°): 10.75” / 273 mm
- Min. Stance (Legs at 45°): 9.25” / 235 mm
- Max. Stance (Legs at 90°): 15.75” / 400 mm
- Closed Position Width: 3.25” / 82.5 mm
- Closed Position Length: 9.0” / 228.6 mm
- Weight: 22 oz
- Color: Flat Black
- Coating: Type III ( MIL-SPEC ) Hard Anodize
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)