The Accu-Tac F-G2 F-Class Bipod with the Arca Spec. Mount was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. This bipod is perfect for long range, target, competition, and tactical shooting. The FC-G2 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available.
Our quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure. The quick detach attaches to a standard Arca Swiss or Arca style rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Our F-Class has the ability to pan as well as cant. The leg design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different positions with the advantage of being able to position each leg differently.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg positions can be deployed in a 45 or 90 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arch.
- Materials: 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hard ware
- Min. Height (Legs at 45°): 5.50” / 139.7 mm
- Min. Height (Legs at 90°): 7.0” / 177.8 mm
- Max. Height (Legs at 90°): 8.50” / 209.5 mm
- Min. Stance (Legs at 45°): 12.25” / 311 mm
- Max. Stance (Legs at 90°): 16.50” / 419 mm
- Closed Position Width: 7.5” / 190.5 mm
- Closed Position Length: 7.5” / 190.5 mm
- Weight: 29.16 oz
- Color: Flat Black
- Coating: Type III ( MIL-SPEC ) Hard Anodize
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)