The 5ive Star Gear® CDV-5S Cross Draw Vests are made with a rugged and durable ballistic weave material. It is designed for the specific needs and comfort of LE agencies with a mesh body that is lighter than most nylon vests. Side tab adjustable vest is reinforced to maintain shape and carry the weight of the pouches when filled, one shoulder has a recoil pad, heavy front zipper closure, all pouches have hook and loop flap closures, and a pistol belt with ALICE clips for additional gear and to prevent the vest from riding up.
- Heavyweight ballistic weave construction
- Internal air mesh lining for comfort
- Dual internal zippered air mesh document/ utility pockets
- Full zippered front reinforced with quick release buckles for added security
- First aid/ammo/utility pouch with id loop panel for identification
- Removable large frame adjustable holster with mag pouch
- Three pistol mag pouches
- Three 30 round mag pouches for M4 AR15/AK-47
- Rear reinforced drag strap
- Adjustable keepers for pistol or universal belts (pistol belt included)
Material - 1000v
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)