4ZERO High-performance Polymer Handcuffs 10/Pack
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and pay only $18.95 each|
|Buy 4 - 5||and pay only $17.95 each|
|Buy 6 - 9||and pay only $16.95 each|
|Buy 10 or above||and pay only $14.95 each|
The 4ZERO cuff is made from a high-performance polymer, designed to function without breaking in any environmental condition encountered. Most zip tie restraints are made from general purpose nylon 66 and are subject to brittleness resulting breakage in extreme dry or cold conditions.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE 4ZERO ?
- 4ZERO'S PATENT PENDING 4 LOOP DESIGN
4ZERO Cuffs are the fastest and strongest polymer disposable restraint products available. The 4ZERO Cuff is designed to be pre-assembled in the Quad-Loop configuration for extremely fast deployment in applying the restraint to the subject.
- 4ZERO CUFFS ARE MADE FROM HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYMER
The 4ZERO cuff is made from a high performance polymer designed to function without breaking in any environmental condition encountered. Most zip tie restraints are made from general purpose nylon 66 and are subject to brittleness resulting in breakage under extreme dry or cold conditions.
4ZERO cuffs are the fastest and strongest polymer disposable restraint products available. The 4ZERO cuff is designed to be preassembled in the Quad-Loop configuration, for extremely fast deployment in applying the restraint to the subject. The two smaller loops will accommodate fingers with gloves, and allow fast application of the restraint in many adverse conditions (wet, icy, etc).
4ZERO Cuffs are manufactured in the USA under ISO 9000 certification, confirming the strong commitment to quality and reliability. Each lot of parts is vigorously tested for function and strength.
Disposable restraints avoid the transmission of communicable disease. Metal handcuffs can spread disease through reuse (from blood or other bodily fluids that may not have been cleaned off the cuffs), while disposable restraints are not used on multiple subjects.
Red is a reusable restraint for training purposes only. Comes in a 5/Pack
Black as standard non-reusable security hand restraint
- Strongest disposable restraint on the market (Over 400 lbs. of pressure).
- Won’t become brittle in dry climates due to being made from a high performance polymer (ALL other nylon styles do become brittle in a short time).
- Withstands up to 400°F (204°C) temperature.
- Finger Loops, which allows a one handed single pull system. This frees up the users other hand which in return is safer!
- Lower cost than the competitors.
- Holds up in any climate in the world.
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Add all products & quantities you are interested in purchasing to your cart.
- Go to the CHECKOUT PAGE.
- On the bottom of the checkout page click the REQUEST QUOTE BUTTON.
- Fill-out the form & click the SUBMIT BUTTON.
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
For those wanting to use PayPal on restricted items, you can purchase Botach Bucks using PayPal first, then complete your order using Botach Bucks. Click here to buy Botach BucksPlease note: If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.