3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear 600 Tactical Series takes 3M’s leading edge technologies and apply them to safety eye protection. 3M advancements in high performance protective eyewear, re-evaluates traditional concepts of form, fit, and function – leading to a comfortable, high performance spectacle for tactical operations.
Tested to the Military Vo High Velocity Impact standard of MIL-PRF 32432(GL) (not listed on QML/QPL), the design features the proprietary 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology – a scientific advancement that helps diffuse pressure over the ear and enhances temple comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse team.
The Science Behind 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology: When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. With 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Technology, the anti-fog coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times. The anti-fogging properties are based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Eyewear Range: Premium
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Stye/Type: Half-frame
- Lens Coating: Anti-scratch & Anti-fog
- Lens Colors: Clear, Gray, Amber
- Lens Marking: Z87.1+
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Recommended Industry: Law Enforcement
- Size: Unisex
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Temple Color: Black
- Temple Style: SecureFit
- UV Protection: 99.9%
- Self-adjusting spectacle with no moving part
- Naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized secure fit
- Helps remains securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side – reducing the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement
- Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating remains effective for multiple 60 second cycles when tested according to EN 166/168
- The coating is bonded to the lens, allowing it to last for at least 25 washings with water
- Three Lens Tint Options (Clear, Grey, Amber) for use in a range of lighting conditions
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Highly recommend these eye pro. Super thin sides make it easy to wear under ear pro, and doesn't fog in hot weather.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)