Targeted NRR of 24 dBA for passive sound protection. Suppresses gunshot noise and amplifies low sounds using proprietary 3M technologies. Gunshot Recognition and Suppression Technology optimizes noise protection based on the firearm being used and the environment in which it's being used. Clear Voice Tracking Technology seeks voice amongst the noise to improve speech intelligibility and situational awareness. Engineered for optimal fit and comfort. Foldable and adjustable.
- 24 dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)
- 3M SMART Technologies
- Dynamic Suppression Time adapts to firearm and environment for optimized shooting experience
- Clear Voice Tracking seeks voice within noise for improved speech intelligibility
- Auto shut-off
- Intuitive buttons and voice guidance let you operate without removing headset
- Low-profile cups have cut-outs for use with long guns`
- Vented, adjustable headband improves comfort when worn with hats
- Durable recessed microphones designed to reduce wind and fan noise
Electronic Hearing Protection
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
The ear protection provided by the 300 works as advertised - excellent gun sound suppression while retaining good voice recognition. Fit is tight and reasonably adjustable. (I have not used the secondary sound input function and may not do so as I purchased the product for shotgun sound suppression). Shipping package is excellent and the user's manual is nicely done, however, the warranty information is short and very general. I believe the 300 is an excellent value at current pricing.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)