3M PELTOR ProTac Hunter SLIM Model 21dB Headset
- 0.75 LBS
Technology is on your side in every situation. Sudden loud or sharp noises, whether from your own gun or one nearby, are attenuated instantly, helping protect your hearing from potentially harmful noise levels. The technology attenuates harmful noises, but you can converse normally and are aware of what’s happening around you. The ambient sound level can be adjusted in five incremental steps to help ensure that baying dogs, warning calls and other warning sounds are clearly audible. Hunters will appreciate how the 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Hunter Headset amplifies environmental sounds.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Shooter Headset has the same qualities as the ProTac™ Hunter Headset, but a somewhat stronger attenuation capacity, more suited to the intensive noise levels on a shooting range. You can connect a hunting two-way radio or cell phone to the 3.5 mm jack on the headset and receive phone signals and calls right to your ears. You can expect intuitive adaptation to every hunting or shooting situation, thanks to smart technology and easy controls. Your ProTac™ Hunter and ProTac™ Shooter Headsets have a rugged design with dual shells. In the long term, good technology and secure functions help ensure that your headset will weather rough days in the field – in cold and heat, rain and sleet.
Both the 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Hunter and the ProTac™ Shooter Headsets come loaded with smart new technology. The purpose is simple: You should be able to focus your attention on your hunting and shooting. We put you in instant, intuitive communication with your surroundings, your hunting team or range officer. The ProTac™ Shooter and ProTac™ Hunter Headsets meets stringent requirements to help ensure your hearing can be protected when – or if – a weapon is fired.
The 3M PELTOR ProTac Hunter and ProTac Shooter Headsets are designed for use whilst hunting and sport shooting. They help protect against harmful impact noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. They increase your ability to communicate with others nearby, as well as increase your ability to hear approaching game animals.
- ProTac Hunter - 21dB
- Attenuating hearing protector
- Level dependent function for ambient listening
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external device, cell phone, two-way radio, Ipod.
- Voice guided menu system
- Auto power off : The headset will turn o after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning at low battery level
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer par of the cup.
- Available in two different cup sizes: one with higher attenuation (ProTac Shooter) and one with lower attenuation (ProTac Hunter).
Technical Data & Specifcation:
- Battery type: 2xAA batteries (Alkaline)
- Operating time: Approximately 100 hours of battery lifetime
- Net weight (batteries incl.): ProTacTM Hunter MT13H222A (headband) = 303g ProTacTM Shooter MT13H223A (headband) = 355g
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (battery dependent)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Shelf life: 5 years excl. batteries
- Wired connectivity: 3.5mm listen-only stereo input jack (limited to 82 dB)
- Headband (Stainless steel, PVC, PA) Headband wire (stainless steel) Two-point fastener (POM)
- Cushion (PVC foil and PUR foam) Foam liner (PUR foam)
- Cup (ABS)
- Level-dependent Microphone (PUR foam) Latch (PA)
- On/O /Mode button (TPE)
- [+] button (TPE)
- [-] button (TPE)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)