The F70 helmet provides a high-value combination of ballistic performance and low weight with an innovative no thruhole construction to increase the shell’s effective protection area. The integrated and configurable helmet design is intended for conventional military combat as well as special forces and law enforcement operations.
- Modular & scalable system that is mission configurable
- Optimized geometry for fit, stability and coverage
- Shell is manufactured with advanced Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Helmet geometry is engineered for improved coverage of critical areas and increased comfort compared to conventional helmets
- No drill thru-holes
- Reverse dovetail rails accept common industry accessories
- Shroud accepts industry standard Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Retention and pad systems provide excellent protection, stability and comfort
- Multiple accessories available including ballistic mandible and visor.
The F70 Helmet includes retention, suspension, rails, NVG shroud, bungee cords, picatinny adapter, and hook & loop applique
- Style: Extended Cut (Mid)
- Size: Small - XLarge
- Color: Brown
- Retention X-Back or Dial
- Suspension: D30- 7 Pad
Tested in accordance to NIJ Standard 0106.01 for Ballistic Helmets to the following ballistic resistance*
Level IIIA Helmet to NIJ 0108.01 IIIA Ballistic threats:
- 9 mm FMJ - 124 gr – 1400-1450 ft/s (430 m/s) (V0)
- .44 Magnum - 240 gr – 1400-1450 ft/s (430 m/s) (V0)
- 9mm Back Face Deformation (BFD) (9 mm FMJ - 124 gr –1400-1450 ft/s <25.4 mm)
Provides fragmentation protection against 17 grain .22 caliber FSP with V50 value >2,760fps (>840 m/s)when tested in accordance to STANAG 2920
- Meets or exceeds all US Army Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) ballistic fragmentation requirements* for 2gr, 4gr, 16gr & 64gr RCC & 17gr FSP when tested in accordance with MIL-STD662F.
17 gr .22 caliber FSP V50 650 m/s (2130 ft/s)
17 gr .22 caliber FSP V0: 180 m/s (560 ft/s
Blunt Impact Protection
Tested and evaluated with D3O® Trust Pad System to DOT&E protocol in accordance with AR/PD 10-02,
AR/PD 14-01 and GL/PD 09-04 (Latest versions)
The F70 helmet has been evaluated and determined suitable for the U.S. Air Force static line and military free-fall operations under the Test Parachute Program (TPP).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)