Streamlight 69261 TLR-2 HL 630 Lumen Light/Laser
Lightweight, compact, high lumen lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light with integrated aiming laser featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and providing 1.25 hours of continuous run time when in dual mode with the high power visible laser. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser
- 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 630 lumens.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 1.25 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level; Laser only function runs 45 hours
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA