Ruger SR-762 7.62mm Carbine
Instant Bulk / Special Pricing
The Ruger SR-762 is a lightweight, quick-handling carbine that is an ideal rifle for those who appreciate the familiar and ergonomic AR-style platform. The .308 Win./7.62 NATO cartridge is perfect for hunting medium and most large-sized game and enhances the capability of the AR-style platform in defensive or tactical roles. The SR-762 retains the features of the original SR-556 that make it a solid performer among AR-style rifles.
- Ruger patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance. The two-stage piston provides a smooth power delivery stroke to the bolt carrier.
- The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance. The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
- Folding backup iron sights include a windage adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight. These sights provide a solid, reliable aiming system that can be folded out of the way to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed if needed.
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock* is mounted on a Mil-Spec diameter tube.
- 16.12" Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec 41V45 chrome-moly-vanadium steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Fluted barrel (for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling) features an SR-556®/Mini-14 ®- style flash suppressor* mounted with a 5/8''-24 thread.
- Round, smooth-sided Ruger ® Lightweight Adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard. Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
- Hogue Monogrip® pistol grip* adds comfort when carrying or shooting.
- Chrome-plated bolt and chrome-plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface.
- Also Includes: three 20-round MAGPUL PMAG magazines soft-sided case & three finger-grooved rail covers
- Weight: 8.6lbs